Easiest Way to Make Perfect My Classic Stirfry Noodles

My Classic Stirfry Noodles.

My Classic Stirfry Noodles

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my classic stirfry noodles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Classic Stirfry Noodles is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. My Classic Stirfry Noodles is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my classic stirfry noodles using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Classic Stirfry Noodles:

  1. {Make ready 4 of Noodles (70g).
  2. {Take 3 sachets of Noodles spice.
  3. {Take 1 cup of diced chicken breast.
  4. {Make ready 15 pcs of Prawn (cleaned).
  5. {Get 1 tsp of secret spice.
  6. {Get 1/2 of size onion.
  7. {Get 3 of fresh habanero pepper.
  8. {Get 1 tbsp of canola oil.
  9. {Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper.
  10. {Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper.
  11. {Take 1/2 of green bell pepper.

Instructions to make My Classic Stirfry Noodles:

  1. Prep: Place prawn and chicken in a bowl and marinate with 1/2tsp of the secret spice and set aside for 5mins.
  2. Prep: wash onions, habanero pepper, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and diced into desired shapes and set aside.
  3. Heat up a cup of water, add one sachet of the Noodles spice; allow it parboil, break noodles into the boiling water and allow it cook till it’s tender and water is dried up; remove from heat and set aside.
  4. Heat up frying pan in a low heat and once it’s hot, add the canola oil, stir in onions after a minute add prawns and chicken breast and stir for about 5 minutes.
  5. Stir in habanero pepper, 2 Noodles spice and remaining secret spice; stir and then add all the bell pepper.
  6. Finally stir in cooked noodles, mix the veggies and noodles together and remove from heat almost immediately.
  7. Serve while it’s hot.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my classic stirfry noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url