Recipe of Award-winning Homemade Yakiniku Sauce (Direct From My Korean Grandmother)

Homemade Yakiniku Sauce (Direct From My Korean Grandmother).

Homemade Yakiniku Sauce (Direct From My Korean Grandmother)

Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, homemade yakiniku sauce (direct from my korean grandmother). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Homemade Yakiniku Sauce (Direct From My Korean Grandmother) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Homemade Yakiniku Sauce (Direct From My Korean Grandmother) is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade yakiniku sauce (direct from my korean grandmother) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Homemade Yakiniku Sauce (Direct From My Korean Grandmother):

  1. {Get 100 ml of Usukuchi soy sauce.
  2. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Miso.
  3. {Get 3 tbsp of or (to taste) Sugar.
  4. {Take 1 tbsp of Grated garlic.
  5. {Get 2 tsp of The juice from grated ginger.
  6. {Take 1 tbsp of Red chili peppers (use Korean coarse or finely ground dried peppers if possible. You can use ichimi spice if you like, but it's very spicy so adjust the amount).
  7. {Prepare 1 of Cooking sake.
  8. {Make ready 1 of Mirin.

Instructions to make Homemade Yakiniku Sauce (Direct From My Korean Grandmother):

  1. Put all the ingredients in a container, and mix with chopsticks..
  2. Simmer over medium heat to start, and when the surface starts to get wavy, turn down the heat to low and continue simmering and reducing. Adjust the sweetness and spiciness at this stage. When it tastes the way you like it, it's done..
  3. To keep the sauce, pour it into a jar that has been sterilized with boiling water. Store in the refrigerator and it will keep for a while since it has no water in it..
  4. Variation: Halve the sugar and add the equivalent amount of yuzu tea instead..
  5. Here I used it with griddle cooked pork. It's also good in nikujaga (simmered meat and potatoes) and stir-fried vegetables..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food homemade yakiniku sauce (direct from my korean grandmother) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url