Recipe of Perfect My homemade Deep fried Wedgie chunky Chips inthe Skin. #Sidedish

My homemade Deep fried Wedgie chunky Chips inthe Skin. #Sidedish.

My homemade Deep fried Wedgie chunky Chips inthe Skin. #Sidedish

Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my homemade deep fried wedgie chunky chips inthe skin. #sidedish. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My homemade Deep fried Wedgie chunky Chips inthe Skin. #Sidedish is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. My homemade Deep fried Wedgie chunky Chips inthe Skin. #Sidedish is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my homemade deep fried wedgie chunky chips inthe skin. #sidedish using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My homemade Deep fried Wedgie chunky Chips inthe Skin. #Sidedish:

  1. {Make ready of Enough potatoes for 2 people I used 3 medium potatoes.
  2. {Make ready of Enough veg oil in a pan with a metal basket to cover the chips.
  3. {Take of Season with salt, red salt and vinegar (optional).

Instructions to make My homemade Deep fried Wedgie chunky Chips inthe Skin. #Sidedish:

  1. Wash and Cut the potatoes accross the middle in 2 halves lengthways. Then cut along twice so you get 6 chips out of 1 potatoe having the skin on each..
  2. Heat up the oil until near hot then drop the chips in the basket to heat up together that way they are cooking on the inside a little slower, shake them in the basket carefully so as they mix up..
  3. After 3 minutes turn high and leave them to bubble up and crisp takes another 3-5 minutes..
  4. When they are done hold the basket over the pan and shake carefully to shake off the excess oil then add on kitchen paper and add seasoning and serve..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my homemade deep fried wedgie chunky chips inthe skin. #sidedish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url