Steps to Make Speedy My home made simple pizza

My home made simple pizza.

My home made simple pizza

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my home made simple pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My home made simple pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. My home made simple pizza is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my home made simple pizza using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My home made simple pizza:

  1. {Make ready of Flour.
  2. {Get of Yeast.
  3. {Prepare of Oil.
  4. {Prepare of Salt.
  5. {Get of Onion.
  6. {Take of Tomato.
  7. {Take of Home made white souse..replacing cheese.
  8. {Get of Home made tomato souse.
  9. {Take of Warm water.

Steps to make My home made simple pizza:

  1. First i make my dough with z flour..oil..yeast..salt..and warm water.
  2. Then do z white souse...and the tomato souse then i add little oil on my patra and i add the dough and the tomato souce then add white souse and finally onion and tomato and bake it for about 25 minutes and its simply done.
  3. Ow and finally i add little cutup.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my home made simple pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url