Recipe of Quick Raw Papaya Mash Curry # My Mom's Recipe

Raw Papaya Mash Curry # My Mom's Recipe.

Raw Papaya Mash Curry # My Mom's Recipe

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, raw papaya mash curry # my mom's recipe. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Raw Papaya Mash Curry # My Mom's Recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Raw Papaya Mash Curry # My Mom's Recipe is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have raw papaya mash curry # my mom's recipe using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Raw Papaya Mash Curry # My Mom's Recipe:

  1. {Make ready 1/2 number of papaya medium sized raw peeled and cut into big pieces (throw away the seeds).
  2. {Take 1 number of Green chilli , slit.
  3. {Make ready 5 - 6 cloves of garlic Crushed.
  4. {Make ready 4 - 5 numbers of shallots Crushed/ chopped.
  5. {Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
  6. {Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seeds (optional- can avoid if you are not a cumin person).
  7. {Get 1 sprigs of Curry leaves.
  8. {Get 1 - 2 numbers of red chilli dried (optional, mum doesnt add this, its my tweak to the recipe for a little show off).
  9. {Make ready 1/4 teaspoons of Turmeric powder.
  10. {Make ready 1/2 handful of coconut grated.
  11. {Prepare to taste of Salt.
  12. {Take 1 teaspoon of coconut oil (preferably, can use any vegetable oil alternatively).
  13. {Prepare as required of Water.

Instructions to make Raw Papaya Mash Curry # My Mom's Recipe:

  1. Pressure cook the papaya pieces, slit green chillies, 2-3 crushed garlic cloves, some salt and turmeric with enough water to cover it all for 2-3 whistles..
  2. Grind the grated coconut with some water to a smooth paste (a well ground chutney consistency like)..
  3. For the seasoning-Heat oil in a pan and crackle mustard and cumin seeds along with dried red chillies and curry leaves. Add the shallots and remaining garlic cloves as well. Get it all brownish (not just golden brown)..
  4. Open the pressure cooker lid once it has cooled down, mash the papaya pieces well to make it a thick gravy..
  5. With the flame on, add the ground coconut paste and mix well. Make sure to boil off if any excess water is there. Add the seasoning too in. You just need to cook for 2 -3 minutes on low flame. Check for salt and add more if required. You can put off the flame when it begins to boil. Serve hot, perfect with rice (and some pappad if you like). Can try as a side to roti as well..

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food raw papaya mash curry # my mom's recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url