Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Grandmother's Wrapped Burdock

My Grandmother's Wrapped Burdock.

My Grandmother's Wrapped Burdock

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my grandmother's wrapped burdock. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Grandmother's Wrapped Burdock is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. My Grandmother's Wrapped Burdock is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my grandmother's wrapped burdock using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Grandmother's Wrapped Burdock:

  1. {Get 2 of Burdock root.
  2. {Prepare 20 slice of Thinly sliced pork.
  3. {Take 1 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
  4. {Prepare 1/3 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
  5. {Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Mirin.
  6. {Take 50 ml of ★Sake.
  7. {Get 3 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
  8. {Make ready 3 tbsp of ★Mirin.
  9. {Get 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.

Steps to make My Grandmother's Wrapped Burdock:

  1. Scrape off the skin of the burdock root with a knife. If the burdock is quite thick, cut it vertically into two. If the burdock is rather thin, leave as is. Cut into 5 cm lengths..
  2. Put the Step 1 burdock into a pot and fill with water until just covered. Add the ◎ ingredients and turn on the heat. Boil until the burdock is soft..
  3. When the burdock has become soft, remove from the water and wrap with the pork..
  4. If the pork is long, cut it in half. (I used shabu shabu type pork in the photo and one slice was just right.).
  5. Fry Step 3 in a frying pan with the seam end on the bottom. When the meat begins color, add the ★ ingredients and simmer until the liquid evaporates..

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my grandmother's wrapped burdock recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url