Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite My Special Jollof Rice

My Special Jollof Rice.

My Special Jollof Rice

Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my special jollof rice. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Special Jollof Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Special Jollof Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my special jollof rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Special Jollof Rice:

  1. {Get of Rice.
  2. {Get of Tomatoes.
  3. {Take of tatashe.
  4. {Take of pepper.
  5. {Get of Onions.
  6. {Get cube of stock.
  7. {Prepare to taste of salt.
  8. {Make ready dash of secret spice.
  9. {Make ready of veg oil.
  10. {Take of oregano.
  11. {Get of garlic.
  12. {Take of crushed ginger.
  13. {Make ready of mix veg sauce.

Instructions to make My Special Jollof Rice:

  1. Perboil rice with a lot of water, once its almost tender, wash properly and drain and set aside.
  2. Wash tomatoes, tatashe, onions, garlic and ginger and blend, heat up frying pan and fry with veg oil for 20mins and set aside.
  3. Heat up pot, add vegetable oil, add a dash of salt, add in tomatoes mix then stir and fry for about 5 - 7mins.
  4. Stir continuously; add in oregano and stock cube, stir then taste to confirm that your mix taste complete.
  5. Gently add in rice, and mix together properly, allow it cook till rice is tender and water all dried up.
  6. Stir in mix veg in a frying pan with little veg oil and add salt and stock cube and turn off heat so you can have a crunchy mix veg then pour the mix into the jollof rice and stir.
  7. Then remove from heat and serve with any protein of your choice but I use grilled chicken.

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my special jollof rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url