How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chana Dal Palak gravy in my style

Chana Dal Palak gravy in my style.

Chana Dal Palak gravy in my style

Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, chana dal palak gravy in my style. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Chana Dal Palak gravy in my style is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Chana Dal Palak gravy in my style is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chana dal palak gravy in my style using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Chana Dal Palak gravy in my style:

  1. {Prepare For of cooking dal Palak together:-.
  2. {Get 2 bunches of Palak (frozen at home).
  3. {Make ready 2 tablespoons of chana dal.
  4. {Prepare 1 of // teaspoon Garam masala powder (homemade).
  5. {Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
  6. {Make ready 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
  7. {Make ready 1 glass of water.
  8. {Prepare 1 of big tomato.
  9. {Make ready To of add gravy with tempering:-.
  10. {Make ready 2 of green chillies (added with onions later not cooked with spinach leaves).
  11. {Prepare 2 of onions.
  12. {Get 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds (zeera).
  13. {Take 3 tablespoons of oil.
  14. {Take as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.

Steps to make Chana Dal Palak gravy in my style:

  1. At first we will take a pressure cooker pop in all ingredients as shown in the picture below spices,dal,chopped tomatoes & Palak leaves (frozen) add some water and cover the lid and cook until only 2-3 whistles. Note :- I have soaked dal for 30 minutes so cooking timings may vary..
  2. Further we will prepare the other part of the dish here take one roughly chopped onion add in a chopper with green chilli’s make a paste like consistency. Besides take a pan add oil then crackle cumin seeds for few seconds then add one chopped onion and sauté until golden brown now add the paste of onions with green chilli’s.
  3. Mix both and cook until raw Smell disappears and oil separates off the flame burner it’s ready. Further in the Palak dal gravy we will add the onions gravy prepared and cook both until fully combined and oil separates..
  4. Lastly garnish with coriander leaves my all green herbs are mostly frozen I do it at home to store for longer so I just add some of it for garnishing it will mix well with same freshness..
  5. Our deliciously awesome chana dal Palak is ready to relish with white rice or chapati either...!.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chana dal palak gravy in my style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url