Recipe of Favorite My Secret Blueberry Muffins

My Secret Blueberry Muffins.

My Secret Blueberry Muffins

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my secret blueberry muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Secret Blueberry Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Secret Blueberry Muffins is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my secret blueberry muffins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Secret Blueberry Muffins:

  1. {Prepare 50 grams of Butter (or margarine).
  2. {Make ready 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
  3. {Get 1 of Egg.
  4. {Get 40 grams of Milk.
  5. {Make ready 80 grams of ★Flour.
  6. {Prepare 3 grams of ★Baking powder.
  7. {Prepare 50 grams of Blueberries (frozen).

Instructions to make My Secret Blueberry Muffins:

  1. Sift together the ★ ingredients. Bring butter, egg and milk to room temperature..
  2. In a bowl, add butter and beat until soft. Add sugar little by little and beat until fluffy..
  3. Slowly add the beaten egg and whisk well..
  4. Add flour in three batches, alternating with milk (flour-milk-flour-milk-flour.) Combine lightly using a rubber spatula. Add the blueberries..
  5. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups and top with more blueberries if desired. Bake in a 180℃ oven for 25~30 minutes..
  6. You can definitely use fresh blueberries. Raspberries may be good also. If you don't have berries, make plain muffins..

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my secret blueberry muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url